Fair Lady Magazine featured Dr. Gluckman in an article titled, “Is your child so stressed that her behaviour is affected?”
Recently, Dr. Sandy Gluckman traveled to South Africa to deliver her life-changing workshop. Listen to real parents as they talk about their experiences.
Why Parents should Take Charge!
The numbers of children with learning, behavior, academic, emotional and social issues is reaching epidemic proportions. The typical treatment is not working. Millions of children and young adults continue to struggle with problems that hold them back from becoming everything they are capable of being. Parents who take charge will not accept this! Instead they are taking responsibility for becoming informed about the exciting new options for treating their children with such challenges.
The Parents, Take CHARGE! Program
This program is for parents who want to find a way to finally put an end to the challenges their children are struggling with. It is for parents who either don’t want to give their children medication or who want to take them off their medication for allergies, eczema, asthma, anxiety, ADD, ADHD, OCD, defiance, bullying, underachievement, low motivation, meltdowns, depression … and more. It is also for parents whose children show no symptoms and who want to ensure the child’s continued emotional and physical health.
Parents, Take CHARGE! will:
- Empower you with answers, knowledge and skills for a long-term solution to what is holding your child back.
- Show you how to remove the real causes of your child’s problems instead of using medication as a band aid.
- Give you a new way of understanding what is happening in your child’s body, brain and spirit, why it is so important to treat these together as ONE, and exactly how to do this.
This one-of-a-kind Parents, Take CHARGE! Program teaches:
- Exactly what steps to take before considering medication.
- How to look for, find and eliminate the real underlying causes of your child’s symptoms.
- How to remove stress, improve nutrition and make positive behavior changes.How to build healthy family relationships and a healthy home environment.
- Tools and techniques to incorporate in your daily interaction with your children that will nourish and build a strong body, brain and spirit.
Developed by Dr Sandy Gluckman, the remarkable Take Charge! workshops, personal coaching and support groups will:
- Introduce you to the Functional Approach, as a highly effective alternative drug-free option to conventional medicine.
- Assist you with the actual steps of action you need to take to identify and treat the underlying biological root cause/s of your child’s particular problems.
- Teach you Functional Behavior and Communication skills that will stimulate your child’s healthy biochemistry and enhance the health of your child’s body, brain and spirit.